Name the eggs! Choose your baby to root for!

Pics
Here we have 2 dozen eggos to choose from. Those numbered 1-12 are due to hatch about 11/7 if I have my due date right lol. The other dozen numbered 13-24 are due to pop out 3 days later around 11/10.

Choose your egg! If you are a fan of D&D you can also add a class and or race! Lol. We will see who makes it to hatch.

This is my first time incubating. Fingers crossed we have a decent hatch! All chicky babies are mysteries too!
I'd like number 4. It's my angel number so name her Angel.

That would be nice.

I think I'm going to order that candler. It's hard to get pictures when I'm useing one of those high beam flashlights.

Awww hope to see Nicodemus.
Don't feel bad. It's in my shopping cart so I can ponder it too for a bit. I was looking at those longer ones you'd have to hold in one hand and the egg in the other. Those would be hard to take a picture, plus, I'd eventually drop one handling them so much. The one @ElfenLied89 has would also be similar to use as me sitting the egg on the NR360's candler. I'll still think about it as honestly, I have what's needed, but I was jealous of the beautiful pictures of eggs I could never get from this one. ☺️

Don't feel bad. It's in my shopping cart so I can ponder it too for a bit. I was looking at those longer ones you'd have to hold in one hand and the egg in the other. Those would be hard to take a picture, plus, I'd eventually drop one handling them so much. The one @ElfenLied89 has would also be similar to use as me sitting the egg on the NR360's candler. I'll still think about it as honestly, I have what's needed, but I was jealous of the beautiful pictures of eggs I could never get from this one. ☺️
I was surprised it was so bright, being from Amazon, but it does its job. I still want to one day get a big fancy name brand one that might be easier to see into the eggs with

Here we have 2 dozen eggos to choose from. Those numbered 1-12 are due to hatch about 11/7 if I have my due date right lol. The other dozen numbered 13-24 are due to pop out 3 days later around 11/10.

Choose your egg! If you are a fan of D&D you can also add a class and or race! Lol. We will see who makes it to hatch.

This is my first time incubating. Fingers crossed we have a decent hatch! All chicky babies are mysteries too!
Number 17 name Nay-nay

Candled the eggs earlier. All of them. I can't see into #1 and #9 -_- so here's hoping on them, but everyone else from batch one was moving and grooving!

Batch two, I saw a bunch of different growths, but everyone seemed to be on the same track development wise. Except 15. Egg 15 isn't showing ANY signs of being fertilized. I assume this is a dud egg. I will give it another few days but if there isn't any signs of veins or anything I will call it.

List of eggo numbers (and names!)

1) Scribble @2ndTink
2) Izzy @GreenJay
3) Lucky @TwoCrows
4) 🎃 @Galaxy_rules
5) Charlene @21hens-incharge
6) Lisette @The Welch Chickens
7) Tulip @Debbie292d
8)
9) Limmy @Indee
10)
11) Dolly Parton @fluffycrow