Name the eggs! Choose your baby to root for!

Pics
I like #13 Cinnamon is a good chicken name.

Here we have 2 dozen eggos to choose from. Those numbered 1-12 are due to hatch about 11/7 if I have my due date right lol. The other dozen numbered 13-24 are due to pop out 3 days later around 11/10.

Choose your egg! If you are a fan of D&D you can also add a class and or race! Lol. We will see who makes it to hatch.

This is my first time incubating. Fingers crossed we have a decent hatch! All chicky babies are mysteries too

I like #13 Cinnamon is a good chicken name.
Cinnamon and Cleopatra are the names of my RIR pullets so I would say yes! The one pictured is Cinnamon (or Cin (Sin) as we call her)

Attachments

• 20231025_172202.jpg
    20231025_172202.jpg
    363.1 KB · Views: 1
Against my better judgement I candled everyone. Air cells have me worried. Most of them are on the bottom fat side, a few are normal-ish, but a bunch are saddle shaped. One or two has air cells that lean more toward one side (I will have to get pics later as my kid is on the phone with his cuz).

Batch #1 all had movement!! (I even got to slightly see into the Olive eggs. I saw the shadows move after holding the eggs very still!)

Batch #2 growth looks good (I am comparing everything to my one and only batch before this one lol). Only thing is egg 15 still has zero development and it is day 7 on these guys/gals. I am going to call it tomorrow. First loss and it is simply an egg that wasn't fertilized. Has to be bc bo development at all.

Everyone's eggs are fabulous! And the unnamed babies are growing good too!

Back
Top Bottom