Name the eggs! Choose your baby to root for!

Please tell me the chocolate one was named Hershey 🍫

And cloud was a rooster I think. I bought them as a straight rub. Let me go into my photos. I have one somewhere. Maybe you can tell me what gender my floof was.

Cloud died August 29th. He was fine when we left, came home about 3 hours later and he was dead. No idea why. I have pictures of his little muddy body (it had rained the night before), but no wounds or nothing.

My other babies were killed by my street neighbor's dogs who she didn't keep put up. Eventually animal control took them. They killed mine and 2 other people's chickens.
Oh. And 2nd close up of ☁️.....my kid slicked his hair back so he could see better lol

Plotting Looney Tunes GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

They have issues if bred together? Awwww.

I want a red colored frizzle pullet though. Reply if you think you know what I would name her. Mind you I am 34. So think about cartoons I watched growing up 🤣
🤣 I'm trying to remember all those cartoons, my oldest son is 32. Assuming you're talking kids cartoons of course. All I can think of right now is Arnold, CatDog, Augh Real Monsters (my fav), and Biker Mice from Mars? Oh and of course lots of TMNT 🎶 heroes-in-a-shell turtle power 🎶

Satins! All the silkie characteristics but with normal smooth feathers.

I totally hate having to share photos of my adorable chickens... but I'll make myself do it just for you... 🤣🤣🤣

Satins, I'm not sure what breed was introduced but these guys have crazy long foot feathers.
View attachment 3679854
View attachment 3679859
View attachment 3679860
View attachment 3679863
View attachment 3679865
View attachment 3679866
View attachment 3679868

Frizzled silkie, easier to see in person, the fluff goes every direction!
View attachment 3679857

Silkie
View attachment 3679858
Look at all those glorious boots 👢 😍

If you get one, the frizzle gene is dominant. I was getting too many and you can't breed them together or you wind up with issues, so sadly I had to rehome some.

If you have one, about 1/3 to 1/2 can be frizzled, and then it carries so if one of the grandparents were a frizzle, there could be a frizzle popping through. This one was 2nd generation from this spring. I own zero frizzles, but yet, here we are. 😊
Wow, I didn't know it could randomly pop up later, that's cool, or aggravating depending on what you want 🤣 I wasn't going to have any frizzles and now I have 4, 3 chocolate frizzle pullets I will cross with a paint (split to chocolate) satin, and one black frizzle cockerel which I will breed to the BBS pullets.

That's a super cute chick!

Back
Top Bottom