Name the eggs! Choose your baby to root for!

Here are a few photos I was able to dig up, each time I have chicks it turns out different depending on what boxes I have available. And when they are ready to go from the house to the porch, I just disassemble to get them through the doors, and reassemble on the porch. Not fancy, but it has been working.
View attachment 3682034
View attachment 3682035

Jersey completely upset with me for getting more chicks 🤣
View attachment 3682036
The cardboard box is an excellent idea. What kind of shavings are on the bottom? Jersey is a cutie!

Ugh came home to having lost one of the 3 English Orpington cockerels have. And it was the one I was thinking of keeping. Not sure what got it but its either a hawk or coon maybe. It happened after I left for work and after they left the coops because it was out side the coops that it happened. Sadly English Orpingtons are not conductive to free ranging.

Last edited:
Ugh came home to having lost one of the 3 English Orpingtons I have. And it was the one I was thinking of keeping. Not sure what got it but its either a hawk or coon maybe. It happened after I left for work and after they left the coops because it was out side the coops that it happened. Sadly English Orpingtons are not conductive to free ranging.

So sorry:hugs

Ugh came home to having lost one of the 3 English Orpington cockerels have. And it was the one I was thinking of keeping. Not sure what got it but its either a hawk or coon maybe. It happened after I left for work and after they left the coops because it was out side the coops that it happened. Sadly English Orpingtons are not conductive to free ranging.
That sucks. I'm sorry. Never fun to lose a chicken.

I came here for pictures of Floofy Butts! My hens are molting, and one of them lost ALL her butt feathers while I was at work, now she’s a “Butt” Orpington 🤣
My son keeps "scooping" them up and snuggling them. He is 11. I keep telling him to calm down but he will have 4 or 5 in a huddle and they will be peeping away at him, talking smack.

Back
Top Bottom