Name the eggs! Choose your baby to root for!

At this point I'd be tempted to take matters into my own hands...he's a mental and physical health hazard for your birds
He dances at me when I have food. It's hilarious. He isnt too bad of a rooster? Just don't want him around the girls bc he will bully Snape. He thinks he is the alpha rooster. He is almost 2 years old I think they said?

Floof pics!!

1) Pelican (pics 1&2)
2) ? (pic 3)
3) Kithara (pics 4-7)
4) Posey (pics 8&9)
5) Charlene (pic 10)
6) Dolly Parton (pic 11-12)
7) Thales (pic 13)
8) ? (pic 14)
9) Lucky (pics 15-19)

Group photos as well!

Yes I forgot two of their names. I don't have the list of names by me lol.
They are soooooo cute! 🥰

Where's Scribble!?!

This is sad. You can't have him around your girls, but you can't keep him away if they don't do anything about it. Clipping his wings would almost certainly mean perish. Tough thing to go through
It is sad, he needs to stay away from your girls.
Curious @fluffycrow does this mean he will perish?

Extra credit to anyone who can explain to my old dumb ass how to actually TAG someone on this forum!! Because of that’s not it ☹️

Extra credit to anyone who can explain to my old dumb ass how to actually TAG someone on this forum!! Because of that’s not it ☹️
NVM it looks like I actually did it this time! Time to play the lottery

I'm thinking clipping his wing will be a death sentence since he spends all his time free ranging. Especially at night, he needs his flight. Without it, he'd be a sitting duck. You tagged me correctly! Since you quoted a post of mine as well, it seems like quoting a post from the same person as the one you're tagging "overpowers" the tag? Anyways. I aggre. He needs to stay away from your girls, but I do feel bad for him

I'm thinking clipping his wing will be a death sentence since he spends all his time free ranging. Especially at night, he needs his flight. Without it, he'd be a sitting duck. You tagged me correctly! Since you quoted a post of mine as well, it seems like quoting a post from the same person as the one you're tagging "overpowers" the tag? Anyways. I aggre. He needs to stay away from your girls, but I do feel bad for him
Ah, I get it. Definitely don’t want him to be taken by a predator. Who has chickens without housing them?
I’m too old to learn all this tagging stuff, I need my kids to come home from college and explain it. Took me a year to understand this darn “Smart” phone

Since yall are naming this cockerel, here he is using a silkie as a pillow.

Name choices:
Bowser
Big Jake
King Koopa
20231116_174816.jpg

What name fits best?

Back
Top Bottom