Name the eggs! Choose your baby to root for!

Apparently the neighbors. Many people keep their birds totally free ranged, but they at least have some kind of coop in times of need. And they'd never have just one male
Ah, I get it. Definitely don’t want him to be taken by a predator. Who has chickens without housing them?
I’m too old to learn all this tagging stuff, I need my kids to come home from college and explain it. Took me a year to understand this darn “Smart” phone

, alone. It's sad

I'm thinking clipping his wing will be a death sentence since he spends all his time free ranging. Especially at night, he needs his flight. Without it, he'd be a sitting duck. You tagged me correctly! Since you quoted a post of mine as well, it seems like quoting a post from the same person as the one you're tagging "overpowers" the tag? Anyways. I aggre. He needs to stay away from your girls, but I do feel bad for him
I wish I had something for him to do. If I had more room I would not mind keeping him and giving him his own "flock". Maybe I will turn a few of the floofs loose in the woods? Build them a hut or something? Idk. I feel like that would be bad too.

Pic of the single fellas on my porch. Where they live. Tired of rooster poo. At least my rooster pokes his butt over towards the ground. Hookbeak poops on my porch. 😑

Attachments

• 20231116_180204.jpg
    20231116_180204.jpg
    445.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 20231116_180217.jpg
    20231116_180217.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 5
Ah, I get it. Definitely don’t want him to be taken by a predator. Who has chickens without housing them?
I’m too old to learn all this tagging stuff, I need my kids to come home from college and explain it. Took me a year to understand this darn “Smart” phone
My neighbors. They had a free range rooster before, who we adopted and he was an ornery sucker. He got killed by the dogs protecting HIS pullets. He was called Colonel (if anyone played Destiny or Destiny 2 that is where I got the name). He was a tater tot lover.

My neighbors. They had a free range rooster before, who we adopted and he was an ornery sucker. He got killed by the dogs protecting HIS pullets. He was called Colonel (if anyone played Destiny or Destiny 2 that is where I got the name). He was a tater tot lover.

They keep buying roosters and turn them out? What's their deal?

Back
Top Bottom