Naming help, horse.

Haviris

Songster
12 Years
Sep 4, 2007
Yes I am crazy, I bought another horse, I've had her for over a week and I just can't think of a name. Her registered name is Tahquechi Blue, previous owner called her Whiskey, owner before them called her Blue, I don't really think either name fits her, and just haven't been able to come up w/ anything I really like, that fits. (fair warning, I'm very picky!)

Here are some pics, not the best, sorry about that, so any suggestions?
IMG_5060.jpg

IMG_5061.jpg

IMG_5053.jpg

She is gorgeous! Grulla and Grulla paint are some of my favorite colors. She has a beautiful head and looks to be put together really well, too.
Azule is blue in spanish.

Is she quiet? DH always describes Grulla as a "mousey" color. Maybe Mouse.
Then again Sweet Eyes. She looks so kind (very nice head by the way)
L.B. short for line back.
Then again I named my dog Pirate, get made fun of all the time on that one. And wanted to name my Black and white stud Tritico... I was shot down DH named him Kiowa.

OMG OMG OMG!!! Your SOOOOOOOOO lucky!!!!! Ive been wanting a grullo paint!!! DARN YOU!!! LOL. Hmmm names names, well at school im studing greek gods and such so... *Athena, Hera, Artasia, Aphrodite, *Calypso, *Ambrosia, (penelope{penny}), Diana, Medusa, Venus. Then just some random names I thought up or saw someplace and I liked them... Farah, Mouse, Jessy, Sunami or storm, Falcon, Jeera (geer-uh), Flight, Nyx, Larena, Seneca... Well im done for now
tongue.png

Haviris..nice horse..I tend to name all my animals good solid people names..of people I like,,then I just expect them to live up to that name and for some reason it always seems to work for me,,

Back
Top Bottom