nasty Rooster

sassy chickens

In the Brooder
6 Years
Feb 22, 2013
I have a handsome but bad temper Rooster ... I thought by giving his own house and hen that it would make him happy...But it hasnt .. every time i go out to feed him he trys to flog me... what to do ... what to do

Roosters like that would be better by themselves for some time, because what he is doing is trying to protect his hens; if that doesn't work give him away or put him in the soup pot.

I did think about that but he is so handsome i really hate to kill him ... but i am afraid to give him a way and he hurts some one ... that would be bad ... but if he flogs me again it will be a bullet
yippiechickie.gif

Ya I think i found some one to give my Rooster to that dont have kids ..... I feel better Thanks for all the comments

the other day i posted that i had a very nasty but handsome Rooster .... and i thought i had him given a way but they didnt come get him ... So this morning i go to feed him and he did it again this time he tryed to get me in my face .... As soon as i could kick him off me i went and got the GUN need i say more ... I didnt wont to but he left me no choice .. i dressed him out and he is wating in the fregg .... yumm....yummm....yummm
D.gif
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom