Natural Rabbit Deterrent

BrittChick15

Chirping
Apr 18, 2019
North Eastern Pennsylvania
Hello again!
This is nothing crucial but I have baby rabbits living under my chicken coop. I noticed the burrows a couple of weeks ago and thought they were from a groundhog which I was going to exterminate. Luckily I didn’t, and seen little baby bunnies poking out this morning. No I didn’t not touch them or the nests. However I really don’t want them living under my coop because I’d like to put cinderblocks around my coop and run. Is there anything natural I can use to deter them from staying under there? I don’t want to to hurt them or my chickens so natural is better! Thanks! :rolleyes:

Well, the only thing that in my experience attracted bunnies and they ate with determined gusto is cosmos, those gorgeous purple posies. If you were to plant a nice little garden of pretty flowers, set a live trap for the baby bunnies with a nice little pot of flowers inside, I'd be willing to bet American money they'd get themselves into it and you could then relocate them.

I have used this. It might also be available in granules. It seemed to work. I saw rabbits then they were gone.
RabbitRepellent.jpg

Back
Top Bottom