Nature's Best Organic Feed

I have used it from time to time. The birds love it & it always seemed to last longer than other feed. Layed well on it also. My only beef is that it has no animal protein. It is a very good feed. Last I bought it in January it was $25.49/50lbs. I'm sure it has gone up since then.

I have also been interested in this food but could not find anyone locally who distributes it. Is that a problem for anyone else? When I clicked on dealer locator on their website, I jotted down the phone numbers of places near me. Turns out they carry Natures's Best products, just not chicken feed.

Yeah. Uses Roasted Soybeans as the main protein source.
What brand feeds use animal protein, and what is it that they use?
ETA: I got a 50lb bag of the layer pellets today at my local Agway for $20.00 even

Last edited:
We buy Natures Best layer feed from a local feed store. I think we pay $22 for 50#. We used to feed a laying mash we got from a local farmer they made for $10 per 50#. we doubled the cost with going to organic feed but it lasts twice as long. Not near as much waste and dosent seam like they eat as much either.

Did forget to say that while I liked the Nature's Best Feed, they are one company that did not answer me when I asked if any of their soy came from China. Hopefully it was just an oversight, but I changed brands so I knew the soy was not from China.

Hi. This is a little delayed to this thread, but I was wondering if you knew where they sourced their organic soy from? Or could you find out?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom