NC~Hens and Friends Best Layers, Chicks & Pullets!

BunnyMomma

Songster
9 Years
Sep 17, 2010
Olin, North Carolina
This is for Local Pickup Only, in North Carolina. My hobby farm is located in Olin, NC, within approximately an hour of Winston Salem, Charlotte, Boone, Wilkesboro and Hickory.

I will have several breeds of heritage and rare breed chicks for sale beginning in March!

Each chick is 9.00~Guaranteed to be females. I only had 2 rooster chicks to be returned last year. Not bad!

~Vaccines are optional and are no charge. (Marek's and Fowl Pox)

Buff Orpington~Ameraucana (Easter Egger)~Dominiques~ Black Australorp ~ Gold Laced Wyandotte
Silver Laced Wyandotte ~ Welsummer~ Salmon Faverolles ~ Cuckoo Maran ~ Light Brahma

Giant Cochins~ Choose from the following varieties
Buff~Blue~Partridge~Black~White~Barred~Silver Laced~

You can pick your female chicks in any combination from this list.

A scheduled pickup date will be in March and I will let you know the exact pickup date by the end of February or the first of March.
I will have second pickup date scheduled between May & June.

Chicks from my Large Fowl Cochins & from my Bantams will be for sale as available this year. I raise high quality birds and many are show quality stock as well as breeder and pet quality.

Send me a private message to I would love to talk with you. A link is available to my hobby website on my profile page as Hens and Friends Rare and Heritage Poultry.

All photographs were taken by me of my birds that I have at the farm.

God Bless you all this year and I look forward to seeing you at the farm!
Sincerely, Jody

Last edited:
Hi!

I see your ad in Go Wilkes :) I am headed to Winston Salem today and am in Ashe, do you have any chicks available? I would love to have Silver Lace Wyandotte's, I only have three left, also in need of a couple cochins? Thank you so MUCH! 336-982-2014

JJ Lewis

Hi there. I'm writing you from Boone, NC. I'm interested in purchasing a few Easter Eggers, if you have any hens or mature pullets for sale. I'd be happy to drive down for them this weekend!

Jessie Blackburn

Do you sell hens that can go directly into coop with other roosters and hens? We have 3 roosters and 1 hen. We are interested in buying to more egg laying hens to join our flock.

Thanks,
Liz Ollis

Do you have Black Australorps, Auracanas and Buffs available for pick up within the next few days (today is Wed, march 30th, 2016).
Thanks.
Wendell Burton
Advance NC
336-345-0626

Back
Top Bottom