NC Show

There are always chickens to buy ranging from Show birds to farm birds. Price increases greatly the better quality the bird. If you see a specific breed/variety you would like to get started with inside then the exhibitor directory that is available at the show can also help you make contacts for the future.

Thank you that sounds great. As of now starting out I just want to "experiment" my first year and have fun. I hope to bring some LF and bantams home with me. I will be bringing a bunch back with me if all goes well and there is a good turn out.

I have a man bringing me a pair of Dark brahmas to the show March 1. Anyone else who is attending and raises quality large fowl brahmas I would love to be able to get some more while I am down there.

There is a nice hatchery in Wake Forest, NC near Falls Lake. Look them up online. Little Birdie Hatchery. My birds we bought there are over a year old and very healthy. They have thrived in Granville County, NC even this winter with the cold weather we have been having. They have lots of breeds in their own coop.

Yes, according to the email I received.

"Our show is open to the public. The judging begins at 9:00 am Saturday,
December 13, 2014. Hope you can come by and see us."

PERFECT! ill try to be there! I want to see if I can get a few new birds.....do you know if hatching eggs are sold? have you been to this show before?

Back
Top Bottom