NEAS Meet-up's Westford ma (buy sell swap)11/4 see post #1090

I will have some American buff goslings available. Also some young pullets RI Red and Buff Orpington. And a couple older hens WyandotteS and a Sex Link.

hi, i have three 8-wk old bantam chicks we'd like to re-home.
--2 silver pencilled wyandotte bantams
--1 blrw bantam

we're not sure if they're roos or hens...any interest??
we'll hopefully be at the swap, if it's really happening on june 7.
at shay's place, right? what's the address??
thanks!

The neas club meet is at the Westford sportsman club tho Sunday, it is the last one of the season it's the cookout, will start back up in Sept.
May have been a confusion with swaps from when I was holding the stocks, hopefully this fall we can hold a chicken stock at my house ;) thank you Jackie for checking in on that

hi, i am wondering about the neas rules for chicks:
if i got eggs from a hatchery that is pullorum certified, and hatched them in incubators (that have only been used for hatchery chicks), do i need to get the state to test them before i can bring them to the swap?
i vaguely recall that the chick needs to be 6 months old before the state will test them? or am i wrong..?

i'd love to bring these 8 week olds, but i dont know if i can!
barbara

hi, i am wondering about the neas rules for chicks:
if i got eggs from a hatchery that is pullorum certified, and hatched them in incubators (that have only been used for hatchery chicks), do i need to get the state to test them before i can bring them to the swap?
i vaguely recall that the chick needs to be 6 months old before the state will test them? or am i wrong..?

i'd love to bring these 8 week olds, but i dont know if i can!
barbara

Right if they are under 6 months of age they do not need to be tested.
In N.H.,Tony.

Back
Top Bottom