NEAS Meet-up's Westford ma (buy sell swap)11/4 see post #1090

I am also bring some egg layers golden comets hens they r all about 8 months old
And a trio of nh reds

Last edited:
Quote:
What kind of cages are you bringing? Do you have anymore hay?

How many hay? The cages I have 3 one has a plastic bottom I will take pics of them in a few and post them.
We r bring about 8 bails of hay, darleen I will have your 2

Patty I will bring u 2 hays, your inbox is full
13887_img_20120107_152211.jpg

Last edited:
Hoping to be up on time to make the swap! I ate a chip earlier today and not sure if my tooth or my gums are sore from it! OUCH!, Anyway I will bring the layer pellets for you Shay. Also am going to try and bring a large new vari-kennel, a large black wire crate with 2 doors and a HUGE crate with 2 doors. Both have slide out trays for cleaning. One cage even has a divider that can be removed/added to split the cage into 2 sections. I am sure I have more but cant remember right now and as long as I get up early enough I will be able to bring most of this, otherwise, I will just be bringing the pellets.

Good swap yesterday, cold but a great crowd.
Hubby wasnt feeling well at all, sold all the hrns I btought and a rooster,
Came back home with the pair geese, so if anyone is interested in them I still have them for sale I was asking $50 but will go to $40.
Came home with a beautiful white cochin frizzle and a black silkie pullet, and found a oh so cute yellow canary for my friend
Now I want canarys they sound so pretty

I hate this new format.My simple hillbilly mind can't make heads or tails.Can we get the old formay back?I hate change,well except for when it goes in my pockets.Please bring the old format back!
I have no idea where to post this so hopefully someone will pass it when it should be.
In N.H.,Tony.

Back
Top Bottom