NEAS Meet-up's Westford ma (buy sell swap)11/4 see post #1090

A great day today! I am always amazed at the variety available at this swap. Nice to go to a swap and see caged birds that can be sold and purchased as well as other small animals. I came home with a nice pair of button quail to put in my aviary cage for seed clean up duty! Also got some color food for my canaries and gouldians. Was very tempted to get the lineated keet, but even more tempted on that black swan baby! Good thing we dont have a pond or I would be in real trouble. It was cold, but it dod not stop people from selling and BUYING!!!

Lol darlene, I may end up with that swan baby lol, when I saw it omg soooo cute hes gonna bring him next month I told him I may buy it so he said he will bring him next swap lol

I didn't get much of a chance to look around. My little "helper" decided she was cold and bored, and wanted to go grocery shopping instead.

Anyway Shay, glad to hear everything turned out okay after the adventure with that van!

i have and will only bring presold 3-4 day old speckled sussex hatchery sexed pullets marek vaccinated also
$5 each. let me know before sunday if anyone is interested in any. thanks

I will have pedigreed Velveteen Lop baby bunnies, zebra finches, a pair of button quail, a VM mini rex doe (5months) , various bird cages, and some other misc. items. I have a male gouldian finch (red head yellow,lavendar) and will bring if anyone is interested. Hopefully getting a female!

I have 2 Buff drakes and will sell them separately. a parrot cage. 19 two week old button quail but, will only bring if anyone is interested. plan to keep them until the next meet. 3 adult button quail males. 1 female pacific parotlettes.
caf.gif

Sold the gouldian earlier today and well as 6 bunnies. Still have some Velveteen lops left. Only going to bring the finches if the weather is milder. Will bring the button quail pair. Also looking for a pair of diamond doves, female gouldian (someone is bringing for me I hope!!!)

Bringing a few cages for sale also.

Back
Top Bottom