NEAS Meet-up's Westford ma (buy sell swap)11/4 see post #1090

I will be bringing button quail.
gig.gif
1 large Heritage turkey tom for breeding or pet only.
celebrate.gif
Looking for a few turkey poults...............Also should be having some muscovie ducklings soon. I have 6 females on eggs right now.......
wee.gif

i may have some hatching for sale for the swsp, my bators are filling up again, i would have a few geese eggs, duck eggs, and probably a dozen of pure breeds mixed like a few polish, shamo, sumatra

Hello,

I will be bringing 2 or 3 Serama roosters I have to many. I have chicks but I have chicks but haven't decided which I will keep so I will hold on to them for a couple of weeks until I see how they feather out and I have some more due to hatch May 13th and saturday may 19th. I am always hatching. You can pm me and I will let you know when they are ready to go.

Hi -
Will anyone be bringing serama chicks?
Thanks
Deb

Ihave 2 possibly 3 serama roosters I will be selling. I actually have a pair that is 2 and a half months old. The pair also has some pictures on my facebook. If you are interested. I also have some chicks but they wont be ready for a couple of weeks because I haven't decided which I will keep. Go to my facebook page and see some of the chicks. www.facebook.com/thepimentelfarm

This would be my first swap. What time does it start and what can I expect for varieties of laying hens available? Thank you!

This would be my first swap. What time does it start and what can I expect for varieties of laying hens available? Thank you!
It starts at 8, though sellers tend to drift in up until 9. It's hard to say what will be there. What people bring changes every month. Also, the vast majority of sellers there are not on BYC so it's not easy to find out in advance what will be for sale.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom