NEAS Meet-up's Westford ma (buy sell swap)11/4 see post #1090

They use to do just that,but I guess no one came in so why waste their breath.The meeting starts at 11;00 inside.The auction was late this week and the meeting suffered from the delay.The guest speaker was hurried to get out of the hall by te 12;00 deadline.June is the picnic,so there will be no auction or meeting.The club panel puts a lot of time and energy into this club and very rarely get to enjoy the outside gathering.
In N.H.,Tony.

Thats a shame. It is such a great swap and sale. Too bad they couldnt come up with a way for people to enjoy all aspects of it...sale, meeting and auction.

Every member gets a bulletin or email which explains all the happenings at the meeting.Most people are there for the parking lot sales and then go home.Myself I have been guilty of this also and I will be attending every meeting from now on.There is always something to learn.The meeting is over by noon,so you can still enjoy the whole day.Lets try to fill the room in Sept and every month after.
In N.H.,Tony.

There are a lot(and I mean a lot) of cheapskates there,but 99.5 of them are very honest people.You can always park where you can keep an eye on your vehicle.By the time the meeting starts,there are only a handfull of people in the lot.
In N.H.,Tony.

I wish I could go but, I swear every year you all host the swap the same day as Boston Poultry Show. I show and can't miss it to go to the swap :( Maybe I will get to you another month when there is no show. I have alot of Quail, HeritageTurkeys, and Mutt Ducklings to probably sell in a month or two.

Hope all you MA peeps are doing well!!

B

I wish I could go but, I swear every year you all host the swap the same day as Boston Poultry Show. I show and can't miss it to go to the swap :( Maybe I will get to you another month when there is no show. I have alot of Quail, HeritageTurkeys, and Mutt Ducklings to probably sell in a month or two.

B
Don't forget, there are no meetings in July and August. So after the June 3rd meeting/sale the next one won't be until September 9th.

i have to say i love the cochin in your avitar

B

Does anyone want a red naked neck rooster? I am trying to rehome for a friend. He is just barely one year old. Low price, just to ensure he is loved by your eyes and not your mouth! Sorry, no picture available. Can make a special trip to get one if necessary for serious inquirers only.

Back
Top Bottom