Nebraskans Speak Up!!! NEBRASKA ROCKS!!

Pics
The Gang of Five. French Black Copper Marans. They are 6 weeks old in this picture.

In the photo below they are 8 weeks old. I don't know if they are hens or roosters.

the little red one is a dwarf of a RIR.

The Gang of Five. French Black Copper Marans. They are 6 weeks old in this picture.

In the photo below they are 8 weeks old. I don't know if they are hens or roosters.

the little red one is a dwarf of a RIR.
In the second photo, there are only BCM roos and the one little red pullet.

Your chickens are very cute. Right now we only have ducks, but we are planning on Welsummers and Ameraucanas. We are building an old-fashioned "General Store" style coop and pond so in the end the chickens and ducks will move there. Should be interesting.......

Your chickens are very cute. Right now we only have ducks, but we are planning on Welsummers and Ameraucanas. We are building an old-fashioned "General Store" style coop and pond so in the end the chickens and ducks will move there. Should be interesting.......
The "General Store" style coop sounds just great. How inventive.

I had a Welsummer, she was a very good girl. (the dog got her).
Never have had an Ameracauna.

If in the future you might sell Welsummers I would take a couple.

The "General Store" style coop sounds just great. How inventive.

I had a Welsummer, she was a very good girl. (the dog got her).
Never have had an Ameracauna.

If in the future you might sell Welsummers I would take a couple.

Cool! Thanks :) I am looking forward to some more birds on the property :) I just am curious as to how my trio of quackers are going to handle chickens. Should be interesting.

A few more...

Here's a Polish named Junior.

IMG_20130625_123032_123.jpg

A black showgirl that's a broody monster. She has 4 peacock eggs under her.

IMG_20130625_123238_265.jpg

Back
Top Bottom