Nebraskans Speak Up!!! NEBRASKA ROCKS!!

Pics
We are in Overton, Ne. Between Kearney and Lexington. Yes we will ship chicks, adults and eggs to people. As of right now we don't have a website. A friend of ours is going to be working on that this summer. Like I said we are small but growing bigger everyday. Right now we offer three different type of quail ( four when some eggs hatch this coming week) Five different breed of pheasant, four different kinds of call ducks,four different kinds of bantams and in a few months we will be able to offer a few different breeds of standard chickens. Just of few of what we have breeding and hatching out right now are: OE silver duckwing bantams, brown coturnix, Texas A&M quail, Orange coturnix, Yellow pheasants and buff Pheasants.

Oh man, I wish I could get a few quail and a few pheasants!!!
My parents would kill me though!
sad.png

Maybe next year!!
smile.png

Hi all! I'm just South of North Platte! Not sure if there's anyone else in my area? I have boomed to about 65 chickens, 20 guineas, 20 or so ducks, 3 lonely male chukars,
roll.png
assorted bunnies. And dairy goats.

Are any nebraskan's going to the Allen swap meet next weekend? My family and I are planning to go on saturday. Might even take a few things to swap or sale. It would be so neat to meet some fellow chicken enthusiaists(sp?) Otherwise we should plan a get together, I think it would be awsome.

Back
Top Bottom