Nebraskans Speak Up!!! NEBRASKA ROCKS!!

Pics
Quote:
We sometimes ride our horses at Branched Oak.

We do too!! We should ride together sometime! What do you ride? I mostly ride our Palamino QH, and our White Foxtrotter.

I ride a Haflinger.

If anyone is looking for another horse, let me know (PM me)! I'm going to re-home my girlie.

There are a couple of musts! when I find her a new home. First off she must go with her Goat, he's her best friend, a Boer weather, both of them love each other and don't even like being on the other side of the fence.

My horse is about 15 years old or so, she's a Peruvian Paso with a lovely gait, about 14.3 hands or so. She must have a barn or shelter to go into when it rains, snows or wind blows. We feed her a scoop of senior feed in the evening, and she gets hay morning and night or a big round bale she can help herself. We feed garlic in summer to help keep flies away as she has a big issue with flies!
She was a rescue horse, I traded her for my other horse in California, she has scaring on her face from where flies had laid eggs, so I keep her face covered in summer with a fly mask or I put swat on her face.

I do have a nice saddle (western) and all her other goodies - blankets, a bareback pad, etc. etc... I have not ridden her in over 2 years, she hates going out on her own and can get very "skittish" she loves going out with a group of horses, makes her feel much safer.
She needs a more experienced home, where someone will ride her and fuss over her lots!

She used to be terrified of chickens
gig.gif
they share her food now!

Last edited:
frow.gif
Merry Christmas all, if you plan to go out today, please tie bricks to your feet so you don't blow away in the blizzard!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr stay warm!

Hope everyone in Omaha and Nebraska had a great Christmas and will have a happy New Year!!
frow.gif
Happy shoveling out!!
idunno.gif

Brrrrr! (Under the breath rant: this is tooo much snow...
sickbyc.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom