Nebraskans Speak Up!!! NEBRASKA ROCKS!!

Pics
woot.gif

THE WIND STOPPED!!!

I finally got out yesterday. With that wind, I did get some snow inside the shed. Not real bad but did put down some fresh wood chips.

Quote:
I'll second the
woot.gif

Our washer pipe froze up - we ended up having to put a little space heater under our enclosed patio where the pipes go down, luckily it only took a few minutes of that to get the water flowing again, my hubby said there was snow under there!
th.gif

We've got some sun today, it looks lovely outside but still very cold!
ya.gif

Hey Nebraskans! What do you all think about all this snow?
ep.gif
Enough already!!
duc.gif
We just got another 3-4 inches last night, and here in town (Omaha) we're running out of anyplace to put it!!
hu.gif
Front loaders and dump trucks are piling it up EVERYWHERE including the dump!
th.gif
I know the construction workers will know it's spring when they actually get to work at a building site instead of removing snow, snow snow!
tongue.gif
And the worst part is it's still to cc-ccold to sled, ski and snowball fight! BBRrrr!
barnie.gif
Don't know about the rest of you, but my animals are cozying up to the straw and heaters and sleeping as much as possible.
hide.gif
None of them are interested in all that snow and cold.

We were supposed to get 3-4 inches yesterday but didn't get a drop. Its coming down this morning instead, its actually so pretty, the snow is in big clumps comeing down, and there is no wind so its just falling softly!
I'm always happy when there is no wind, but it will be back soon I'm sure!

Freeeeeeeezing temps (if it isn't cold enough already) comeing next week I hear!

We got a couple inches yesterday and over night. It's really light and fluffy. It was just like Wildsky described, big fluffy flakes & not much wind so it kind of looked like a snow globe outside.

Ugh, it's supposed to be really cold later this week. Thursday's high is supposed to be 0 degrees and a low of -17. Yippee!

Back
Top Bottom