Need help asap!!

ILikeChickenNuggets

Songster
5 Years
Mar 25, 2019
Hello
I need help asap with my incuabtor.
My hatching eggs just arrived and i put them in my incubator. A short while after outting tjem in, the temperature started dropping dramatically and its at degrees right now. I know the chicks wont be able tl grow in thise temperatures. I dont know what to do. I dont want the eggs to just go to waste, but i dont know what to do with the incubator. Please help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 56
It takes more than one day to get the embryos started developing. The eggs aren't spoiled. I have never used an incubator, but have used plenty of electrical devices. Try unplugging it and plugging it back in. If that doesn't do it, try another appliance on that outlet and see if the outlet may be bad.

It takes more than one day to get the embryos started developing. The eggs aren't spoiled. I have never used an incubator, but have used plenty of electrical devices. Try unplugging it and plugging it back in. If that doesn't do it, try another appliance on that outlet and see if the outlet may be bad.
Thank you! I tried another outlet and the temp went up til 37 celsius, but wont get higher even though the ideal temperature is between 37.5 to 38 degrees celsius. Dont know what to do. Keep the eggs in or take them out to avoid spoiling them?

37 might be too low, but way better than 21! I don’t incubate eggs, is 1 degree C a huge problem?
I do believe it can interfere with the development of the chick… It also keeps dropping in temperature again. I just ordered a new incubator online; says it will arrive in 2-4 days, really hope the eggs arent spoiled till then! I got them out of the incubator though, but have kept the incubator on, just in case it starts acting right again

Back
Top Bottom