Need help!! Lethargic hen , I don’t know what’s wrong.

Pics
Also she’s been pecking at a bag of chick feed I was keeping on hand even though she wouldn’t eat. I opened the bag for her and she’s eating on her own now. That happened very quickly!
I'm glad she is eating a little on her own!
Thanks for the update, keep us posted on her progress.

05FC6B74-D10F-496A-946B-59A9A4DF5BA4.jpeg
27400609-A830-49ED-B31F-F83614CEB30C.jpeg
@doublecrossranch @Wyorp Rock
Here is Meggy today. I’m seeing a lot more of her personality back and she’s making communicative noises sometimes. I don’t have to offer her food and water cus she’ll get it on her own (though I think I still need to give her more food because I don’t think it’s enough she’s having). Her droppings are back to normal however they still have a bit of green in them.

View attachment 1906124 View attachment 1906123 @doublecrossranch @Wyorp Rock
Here is Meggy today. I’m seeing a lot more of her personality back and she’s making communicative noises sometimes. I don’t have to offer her food and water cus she’ll get it on her own (though I think I still need to give her more food because I don’t think it’s enough she’s having). Her droppings are back to normal however they still have a bit of green in them.
She's looking better!
Can you take some poop photos?

Personally, I would leave her on the Chick Starter if she is eating that well.
I would give her some poultry vitamins too.
Do you notice if she's beginning to molt?

She's looking better!
Can you take some poop photos?

Personally, I would leave her on the Chick Starter if she is eating that well.
I would give her some poultry vitamins too.
Do you notice if she's beginning to molt?
I don't have any poop photos right now but she sure is pooping a lot. Her crop is full every night and she eats a lot. Her personality is completely back and she has a lot of energy. She isn't molting.

I don't have any poop photos right now but she sure is pooping a lot. Her crop is full every night and she eats a lot. Her personality is completely back and she has a lot of energy. She isn't molting.
thank you so much for all of the help and support! she was in such horrible condition and im very relieved:celebrate
I'm so glad she is better!:)

Back
Top Bottom