NEED HELP

oldchicken

Hatching
Mar 17, 2015
Pinson Alabama
Hi, I'm oldchicken, just not as old as I feel, I'm trying to find someone to build me a coop, sale me a coop on payment plan, trade for a coop, anything, I live in NW Alabama, my kids are wanting a coop so bad, but I just not sure what to do, I have just been told by a doctor that I have a tumor in my colon, not sure if it's cancer or not, but I'm wanting to get a tractor coop or large walk in coop in place for my kids so they will have something to do every day without worrying about me all the time, I have hit ads on craigslist but folks see you don't have alot of money, they really don't want nothing to do with you, it's a tough cruel world out there, anyway, I need a coop for six hens and a rooster, if u can help please respond, btw I'm Michael, just have a screen name as oldchicken, even though I'm only 46, I feel like I'm in my 60"s.
God bless you all

Hi, I'm oldchicken, just not as old as I feel, I'm trying to find someone to build me a coop, sale me a coop on payment plan, trade for a coop, anything, I live in NW Alabama, my kids are wanting a coop so bad, but I just not sure what to do, I have just been told by a doctor that I have a tumor in my colon, not sure if it's cancer or not, but I'm wanting to get a tractor coop or large walk in coop in place for my kids so they will have something to do every day without worrying about me all the time, I have hit ads on craigslist but folks see you don't have alot of money, they really don't want nothing to do with you, it's a tough cruel world out there, anyway, I need a coop for six hens and a rooster, if u can help please respond, btw I'm Michael, just have a screen name as oldchicken, even though I'm only 46, I feel like I'm in my 60"s.
God bless you all

Hello. welcome to our flock! There are instructions on this site on how to build a coop cheap out of pallets. I got diagnosed with colon cancer in 2012. I was lucky to get away w/o chemo. Going for my third iky test next month, last year I still had pre cancer polyps :(. Will be turning 50 in late summer. I know it's really scary but get it taken care of quickly! My Dr says if they had not found it then, I would not be here now. I cannot convince my brother Michael to get checked, he will be 47 this summer. My son is 30 but got checked, he is fine. I hope you are able to find some scrap to make a coop,,,,BTW, I'm Michele
smile.png

Thank you mam, i thought about the pallet coop, but really want something nice for the kids, something they can cherish over time, i hope for a seller or builder that will be willing to help me, i have some funds, just not as much as i want to have, lol
tell your folks it's best to go ahead and get checked out, my dad passed from cancer in 2010, they caught his to late, he tried and fault hard, but he is in a much better place now.

Thank you mam, i thought about the pallet coop, but really want something nice for the kids, something they can cherish over time, i hope for a seller or builder that will be willing to help me, i have some funds, just not as much as i want to have, lol
tell your folks it's best to go ahead and get checked out, my dad passed from cancer in 2010, they caught his to late, he tried and fault hard, but he is in a much better place now.

You're welcome. In the where am I where are you forum on this site, there should be a thread for your state. You may be able to find what you are looking for there.
smile.png

I found several on craigslist and have called, folks use to be nice, but now they have gotten down right rude, that's why I searched until I found this site.hoping for much better results, so far everyone has been super nice :)

Find the nearest Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon), ask if the Elders (young men on bicycles) need service hours. Tell them you don't want to join the church, just need a little help. They may not know too much about chicken coops, but you can get some free labor and meet some nice guys. I had them help with my yardwork.

Lol, i never thought about that but i do have funds to pay someone, i looked, but the church is nearly fifty miles from my country home, but thank you for the info, god bless

Back
Top Bottom