Need home for 3 year old drake Pekin

I pray they take him. And it sounds like you are a very caring human so TY. I get the anger others have if someone were to turn an unwanted animal loose and believe it or not many idiot humans have done this(with pups/kittens/bunnies/etc). Thanks for not going on CL because as someone stated already there ARE people that reguarlly "hunt" for free unwanted animal ads and they come away with lots of what they're looking for(won't go into detail but I know the facts!). Good luck Daisy.

I live in Northern VA. And I have twp pekin ducks in need of a home. I don't know how close that is to you but they would probably be a good companion to daisy. Their names are roxy and miss wittle. As long as I could visit.

I'm not sure if he is still available, but I have two pekins now, and live in MD. But, I only have one drake and a female, and I'm not sure if two drakes with one female is a good idea. If I can find another female though...

Let me know if he is still available.
Quote: happy ducks: I may be able to take them in as well, are they both female?

Last edited:
Yes, Daisy is still available. My HOA will not allow me to keep the ducks any longer, so unfortunately I have to find a new home for him. Where are you located in Maryland?

Back
Top Bottom