need home for chickens

thank you ive gotten alot of responses i sent emails out too
we have rhode island red and black ones and 1 buff and 2 roosters that get along until last night
now one is in my house because the other one hurt it.
we are in lakeville. they are beautiful and healthy. i feed them fruit and veggies every day as well as their food.

We have a member not too far from you that was talking about expanding his flock, With luck he will take them. Give him a yell on our thread. His name is Kloppers ( well that is what we call him) LOL...

welcome-byc.gif

Sorry for your difficulties. That's great you've had some responses already.

Good luck!

Hello!

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC. It sounds quite hopeful. Good luck with finding them a forever home. So sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Hope you get to feeling better. :hugs

You just need 2 more posts to be able to participate in the BYC - buy-sell-trade forum - you can place an ad there and even pictures. If you put up photos of your unknown breeds here or at "what breed or gender is this?" to have your breeds identified. That may make it easier to sell/place your unknown ones.

Back
Top Bottom