Need immediate re-home for small flock Renton WA.

sadnearseattle

Hatching
6 Years
Nov 7, 2013
I have a small flock of 14 hens 1 roo and 3 chicks mixed breeds consisting of White and Brown Leghorn, Buff Orphington, Barred Plymouth Rock, Easter Egger and Misc.Bantams and do to hard times must move and sadly cannot take my friends with me. All of the girls are very sweet and good layers. Healthy and free rangers. They all must go together and immediately and it it breaks my heart to have to say goodbye. I would be very grateful if somebody could help me with this or put me in touch with somebody who can. Renton - Maple Valley area Washington State. Thank you

Hello

I am willing to home a few of your chickens. Unfortunately we can't take all due to the size of our yard and coop. If this would be a help to you please let me know.

Thank you
Colleen

Hi I can probably take your entire flock I live in Shelton Washington. I just need to talk my dad into driving us there.

What type of bantams I have seramas, bantam cochins, D'Uccles, and many more this is a great place for your hens. PM me if you are interested.

Hello

I am willing to home a few of your chickens. Unfortunately we can't take all due to the size of our yard and coop. If this would be a help to you please let me know.

Thank you
Colleen

Hi I can probably take your entire flock I live in Shelton Washington.  I just need to talk my dad into driving us there. 

What type of bantams I have seramas, bantam cochins, D'Uccles, and many more this is a great place for your hens.  PM me if you are interested. 
Guys look at the original date of post. It is from November of 2013.

Back
Top Bottom