Need to rehome my female pekin duck orlando florida area

Ica94

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 23, 2014
I have to rehome my female pekin duck juliet. She is a good pet duck and is friendly. would love to rehome her with other ducks for company. Please reply if interested! Located south orlando area by kissimmee

i would love to take her. i have a male and female rouen and a female cayuga and have been looking for a female pekin to add. but i am in texas and was wondering if you would be willing to ship?

i would love to take her. i have a male and female rouen and a female cayuga and have been looking for a female pekin to add. but i am in texas and was wondering if you would be willing to ship?
Hello , I have a beautiful runner duck name Jeff . Looking for a home please help

Hello all, I have a beautiful runner duck male name Jeff . Is needs a new home . Please call me at 2405065959. Orlando area

Attachments

• 7336CC08-9B61-4DE6-A7AB-DF2C36A1FA53.jpeg
    7336CC08-9B61-4DE6-A7AB-DF2C36A1FA53.jpeg
    1,019.3 KB · Views: 4
I have to rehome my female pekin duck juliet. She is a good pet duck and is friendly. would love to rehome her with other ducks for company. Please reply if interested! Located south orlando area by kissimmee
I have one male and 2 female on a pond. I would gladly take her. We love them !!!

Back
Top Bottom