Neighbor hates my chickens- will she do them harm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing worse than a crazy neighbor! I will never understand people moving out to the country and then complaining about farm animals?????
Trying to think of something to help help you out has been hard. Maybe you should think about putting a camera up pointing her way from the coop. Even if you cant afford a camera, you could rig up something to make it look real, along with letting her know? example, Hey, we have had an animal running around at night trying to get in the coop so we put up a camera to see what it is. If you see anything, could you let us know? (yeah, I know she isnt going to tell you anything, but she will then know/think you have a camera) I will keep thinking and will let you know if I come up with anything! Hopefully someone else on here has some more advice!!!
Yeah. Who moves into a country estate and then complains about all the farm animals. There are going to be farm animals in the country, so he's going to have to get used to it. I don't live in the country as in farms but I do live in the hills. So maybe instead of broadcasting it out to the world that you have chickens, maybe you can keep it low key. If the chickens are loud then......I don't know what to do about that. That is all the advice I have about that so I'll let you know if I have anymore advice. That camera idea is priceless, that will definitely work. TTracy you have some great ideas.
frow.gif

JUNE 5TH

'June 5th is the date of the Zoning Commission meeting where we apply for our 8 foot fence zoning exception... and where all the things she has done to us become public record as part of our application!'
HOPEFULLY THEY GET A THUMPS UP.....THAT IS THE GOOD NEWS~
celebrate.gif

JUNE 5TH

'June 5th is the date of the Zoning Commission meeting where we apply for our 8 foot fence zoning exception... and where all the things she has done to us become public record as part of our application!'
HOPEFULLY THEY GET A THUMPS UP.....THAT IS THE GOOD NEWS~
celebrate.gif
wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom