Neighbor hates my chickens- will she do them harm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your rooster is beautiful! If she starts harassing you and your animals I would get the police involved but unless that happens don't even pay her attention.

Last edited:
Your rooster is beautiful! If she starts harassing you and your animals I would get the police involved but unless that happens don't even pay her attention.

STARTS harassing her? Crazy Lady has made it her mission in life to do this very thing apparently.
But yeah.. I'd contact the police every singe ever-loving time she did ANYTHING. Camera to capture her trespassing and file an official complaint. Loud noise recorded with a timestamp and file an official complaint. Not just call the police, but go through the channels to file a complaint. There is no way you should ever have to put up with this behavior. I'd get that fence up pronto-and I LOVE the idea of the tin! Fantastic.

Unbelievable... Crazy Lady has now started taking down her fence! Enough room to give her access to my chickens again. They were apparently unable to remove the rosebushes that DH jammed in there. Last week I did hire someone to put up my fence. The fence has been ordered and I hope, hope, hope he will be starting to put it up later this week. Once complete the chickens will be protected with a 6 foot wood fence in addition to their 6 foot welded wire fence. I do like the sound of that metal fence though!

DH just went down and blocked off the end of the fence with just wire this time so again she can't get to my chickens. Too dark to do much else. She really seems to be going off the deep end. I really hope my fence goes up soon. Last night she was standing at the very end of her fence line...where she left open space.... just staring at my horse pasture. My dogs barked like crazy and she scurried away. I knew that she wouldn't be able to take not watching me. It must be driving her crazier than she already is!

Can't remember how this suggestion went...

Any reason you couldn't have a couple geese? Nothing like a couple of loud honkers to "greet any guests" that come into the property. And I hear the eggs are pretty good too.

Can't remember how this suggestion went...

Any reason you couldn't have a couple geese?  Nothing like a couple of loud honkers to "greet any guests" that come into the property.  And I hear the eggs are pretty good too.
fact. Most people are more afraid of a goose than of a dog.
But you don't want to do anything to inflame the situation further.

Can't wait for that fence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom