Neighbor hates my chickens- will she do them harm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the most frustrating part of this whole ordeal, is Crazy Lady doesn't want things to be fixed. I mean, a fence could help with the noise. An 8 ft fence would have helped more. But she just wants to control you and what you do. It's not about the rooster. Maybe it was originally, but at this point, I really don't think it is. 

I honestly think that crazy lady chose to complain about Spock because of how much he ment to the OP. The OP did state she told crazy lady about why she loved the rooster, so crazy lady knew going into this that the OP would fight to keep him. I think the crazy lady is both controlling, and not happy unless she is making others miserable.

Last edited:
Not to get nostalgic, but how is it that these seemingly rural areas are so regulated? Most of those crazy rules don't apply outside of city limits where we live. Heck, I currently live inside city limits and can have 6 adult birds. I reckon if you move out to acreage, you should anticipate a rural way of living. Too bad these signs even need to exist.

Not to get nostalgic, but how is it that these seemingly rural areas are so regulated? Most of those crazy rules don't apply outside of city limits where we live. Heck, I currently live inside city limits and can have 6 adult birds. I reckon if you move out to acreage, you should anticipate a rural way of living. Too bad these signs even need to exist.

I live inside city limits - just 4 blocks from town hall - and I can have as many chickens as I can properly care for, roosters, (note the plural), cows, sheep, horses, mules and donkeys, goats, even llamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom