Neighbor hates my chickens- will she do them harm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not Aart. I don't have a good history of being able to part with babies born in my care. Many years ago I had 37 guinea pigs...... and there was barely any room in my and DH's 650 sq. Ft apartment for people! DH is very glad our 31 chickens live outside! :)

Funny.... we had our first really good wind from the north today. A big part of Crazy Lady's tarp fence fell down.... looks like the PVC pipe snapped. She planted 4 deciduous trees of some sort on her own side of the fence today. Awesome! The more trees the better!

Probably not Aart. I don't have a good history of being able to part with babies born in my care. Many years ago I had 37 guinea pigs...... and there was barely any room in my and DH's 650 sq. Ft apartment for people! DH is very glad our 31 chickens live outside! :)

Funny.... we had our first really good wind from the north today. A big part of Crazy Lady's tarp fence fell down.... looks like the PVC pipe snapped. She planted 4 deciduous trees of some sort on her own side of the fence today. Awesome! The more trees the better!
A hundred years form now, if the houses in your neighborhood are still liveable, somebody is going to wonder why there is a small forest between those two houses.

So no milk even?

I feel the same wind...BRRR. Fired up the ole' wood stove!

Read through your thread today … I didn't read others replies just your posts. I had a thought after I finished:

Perhaps you could honor both you father and mother's memory by writing a children's book about Spock. The writing to honor your mom and the topic of Spock to honor your dad.

You could could put Spock's picture on the back cover of the book … and perhaps, if the book did well … Spock would be famous :) How could your town ask that he be re-homed then!!

The goats are here, the goats are here! They are reluctant to come out of the house so far, but they have only been here a couple hours... they have never seen dogs before either. My puppy Mimi does have a naughty gleam in her eye! Tok is the baby in the back then L to R are June, Hope and Unakleet (spelling bad for those of you who live in Alaska I apologize). Pictures below... and also one of Crazy Lady's tarp falling down...I laugh every time I walk by it! That's just two windstorms...I predict 2 more and it will all fall down!

:)

Last edited:
The goats are here, the goats are here! They are reluctant to come out of the house so far, but they have only been here a couple hours... they have never seen dogs before either. My puppy Mimi does have a naughty gleam in her eye! Tok is the baby in the back then L to R are June, Hope and Unakleet (spelling bad for those of you who live in Alaska I apologize). Pictures below... and also one of Crazy Lady's tarp falling down...I laugh every time I walk by it! That's just two windstorms...I predict 2 more and it will all fall down!

:)

Very nice looking goats. Bet they will be all kinds of fun.

The crazy lady's tarps makes it look like you have a homeless camp moving in next door. I'd be laughing too. I would also manage to wonder within her hearing how many homeless people she is planning on taking in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom