Nervous Wreck.

th.gif

Glad it's over. Heard you may be in for some serious weather today? Hope the forecast has changed. In any case, if it's big wind, you may want to have Plan B Ducky Shelter. I set up a Ducky Storm Shelter for extreme weather events. I remember sitting out a big wind storm with the ducks in the shelter.

weather is supposed to get nasty tomorrow. A friend of mine is a storm chaser and told me that there will be some big weather but not to believe all the hype about the tornadoapocolypse!

He knows i am a total worrier and have a weather radio. Any time i hear the sirens I jump into the closet and put helmets on everyone. I am still a nervous wreck about the tornadoes so I have a plan in place.

Thank you guys for all of the kind words and positive vibes. At least if there is a tornado i no longer have to worry about that giant tree tumbling over.

weather is supposed to get nasty tomorrow. A friend of mine is a storm chaser and told me that there will be some big weather but not to believe all the hype about the tornadoapocolypse!

He knows i am a total worrier and have a weather radio. Any time i hear the sirens I jump into the closet and put helmets on everyone. I am still a nervous wreck about the tornadoes so I have a plan in place.

Thank you guys for all of the kind words and positive vibes. At least if there is a tornado i no longer have to worry about that giant tree tumbling over.
But i want to see lil helmets on the duckies.

Back
Top Bottom