Nevada

Boy looks like you've spent a long time waiting for a reply, actually, you've probably totallyforgotten that you posted this message. I am raising chickens in Vegas! (always have been, but never thought to go online looking for info till I had a problem with a hatchling.) If you're still around, what part of town are you?

Quote:
HeyDeeDo Ya'll !

Been a couple years since this was started, hope yer all still out thar....
lol.png

After 30+ years, we retired from Las Vegas in 2006, headed up to Northern Nevada, jus outside of Elko.
When we were in Las Vegas we lived between Lone Mountain & Ann Road......used to be horse property......but now its all fancy schamancy with gated communities.
tongue.png

Rural Nevada suits us jus fine!
cool.png

We got our first chickens Feb 4, 2010, and have some pullets arrivin' next week.
Hopin' to expand the layers to 12 hens.

Last edited:
He I am new to the board but not chickens or Las Vegas, lol. We keep a very small flock and are practicing for our retirement. Pahrump is looking like a good choice for us in a couple of years.

Does anyone know what areas in Las Vegas you can have chickens? i am moving back there and want to be in an area that allows me to have chickens,

Back
Top Bottom