New Additions To The Family

edbama2

Songster
12 Years
Feb 6, 2007
Slocomb, Alabama
HPIM1167.jpg
Well I added 7 more bitties to the family, 3 RIR's, 2 Buff Orpingtons, and 2 Barred Rocks. They are inside the house on my pool table with heat lamps and all. My step daughter is naming them as I type.
cool.png

I am enjoying them, my wife has not got home yet. Do you think she will like them or am I in trouble? LOL! I just ordered an extra 100. They aren't going back either.

Cute, Cute, Cute. You have a great bunch there.

Hey y'all it looks like we go a keeper here with Edbama2. " 100 and they are not going back: That is my kinda guy.

Let us know how they are doing ED.

They're adorable!!! I wish I was getting more chicks this spring but I just don't have the room!

I have a 4 day weekend this week so I am going to build a box that will take up the whole pool table in prep for the new ones. My miniature Daschunds love the little bitties. I thought they would try and eat them, they just like to watch them.
cool.png

EdBama, so glad you found some. I have around 100 chicks right now at various stages. I'm going to have a porch sale in March an try to sell some of the chicks I'm not keeping for my breeding stock at that time. What kind have you got ordered?

Well, I had the barnyard special ordered. I got a phone call at 430 this morning from the post office that I work out of. Not one of them made it. There was another batch that came in with mine that did not make it either. They are sending out another batch with one extra rare breed. I asked if they would ship out Thursday when it was supposed to be warmer. I think they already shipped them. I hope these make it. I hate to know that the others suffered.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom