New Australian Hatching Mystery Egg at Home

Just found this thread earlier tonight and read through all the postings. This has been a most amazing journey to follow. Wishing you the best of luck from Oklahoma. Will continue to listen in.

I can't hold my breath any longer and to nervous to exhale - if I faint, I hope I come to quick enough to see Spense. I can't take another night of not sleeping. Pacing the floor in Illinois waiting for this arrival. I need a pepsi, I'll be back. Why aren't the news services covering this? Probably wasting all their time on Tiger Woods and his girlfriend.

Teloka, you know you are now obligated to your hundreds of Viewers to keep this thread going and posting on little basil's future development.
frow.gif
yippiechickie.gif

if it's a layed back fella then basil is good
that sounds like the name of a really layed back type of chap
however if it runs around like crazy then daffy might be a better neme
due to the fact that it looks to be a duck that you have on your hands Teloka

good luck
time to bed down for me
piglett

Update picture! It has not changed from this for over an hour now, if I talk to it it pokes its beak through, rocks the egg and cheeps a lot! Should i moisten the membrane or do anything? Humidty in tank over 85%, trying to keep it a bit lower but not sure what is best?

Update picture! It has not changed from this for over an hour now, if I talk to it it pokes its beak through, rocks the egg and cheeps a lot! Should i moisten the membrane or do anything? Humidty in tank over 85%, trying to keep it a bit lower but not sure what is best?

The membrane looks perfect, nice and white. You only need to worry if it starts to turn tan. I think I'd just leave the humidity as it is :)

:hit no gator.. well greetings from Colorado. Been watching with nail biting suspense. Followed this from the start. Silent cousin in the corner of the waiting room. Our little alien is definitely much loved.. thanks so much for posting this thrilling adventure! :bun Wish bunnies hatched from eggs.

Back
Top Bottom