New Australian Hatching Mystery Egg at Home

Baby (Basil?) is now having a good strong go at zipping! progress since last post, and lots of loud peeping!

Is there any chance it will zip around to the area where the part where the egg is laying on the tissue/towel and it won't be able to break through there in order to keep going?

Still pipping at a very fast rate wow! Almost around to that part with the towel like I said, cheeping so loud I can hear him from the laptop!!

hit.gif
no gator.. well greetings from Colorado. Been watching with nail biting suspense. Followed this from the start. Silent cousin in the corner of the waiting room. Our little alien is definitely much loved.. thanks so much for posting this thrilling adventure!
bun.gif
Wish bunnies hatched from eggs.
Alligator's are American, North America, I do not know if they are in Central America? I think there are two different crocodiles that are native to Australia. I DO KNOW the American Alligator is lap dog compared to fresh water crocs and the salty is even meaner. We is North America also have a few salty's, I do not know if they are any gentler the those in Australia?

Its an Alien.....
idunno.gif

He hatched SO FAST once he decided to go, I am in shock!! he wont' stay in the bowl!! he keeps trying to climb out on t me aahhh can I hold him is that safe OH AAHHieee!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom