New Australian Hatching Mystery Egg at Home

I raised 4 wild mallards cute little guys they followed me all around the yard. As they mature I notice them flapping wings alot. Went to that them for there walk. Guess what they all 4 flew away. never to be seen again.
Your story was great tho Have been lurking all though the hatching. But prepare your self for nature to kick in. He will probably let mother nature catch up with him....

wee.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
FINALLLYLLYLYLYLY >>>> GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD JOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBB ( here I go again ) SO MUCH RELIEF HE GOT OUT!!!

NOW WHAT ARE YOU going to DO with him!!!! A WOOD DUCK, Wil lshe be hard to tame???/ Won't she fly OFFF !!! MAKE SURE you keep her SSAFE and train her to be a pet DUCK@!!!

HAVE FUN WITH HER/HIM,,,,,, GOOOD ON YOU!!!!!1!!!!!!1!

LOVE THE NAME AS WELL!!!! GREAT HATCH BASIL, WELCOME TO THE WORLD!!!

I just had the best time reading through this whole thread!! I can't figure out where the heck I was that I missed it all, I was doing the Easter Hatch-A-Long right then
hmm.png
. I seriously hope you will continue to post updates on little Basil. I know I'm subscribing to the thread!!

I just found this and up to page 30 I was reading every page.... couldn't help it and skipped to the end of the story. Probably the best thread I've read on this site. Very cool. Hatching eggs is the best!

Back
Top Bottom