New bird sneezing?

P0U1TRYP3RS0N

Songster
12 Years
Mar 11, 2007
I got some new birds, and they are too cute. I got home late last night and put their travel cage in the entry way and collapsed into bed. But I kept hearing this muffled little "choo!" noise. It took me awhile to realize why I hadnt been able to place it: it was a chicken sneezing!
sad.png
She obviously wasnt sneezing when I picked her out yesterday afternoon, but now...she's sneezing. No discharge I can see, just these little "choo" noises every 15 minutes or so.
Im keeping them in the travel cage for right now while I figure out WHERE i can put them thats not directly exposing the other birds (my other birds are going to county fair in a month. thats the last thing we need.).
SO...WHAT DO YOU GUYS USE TO TREAT SNEEZING BIRDS? I was thinking terramyacin, but I havent got any in years, and I heard it was discontinued. Any tricks for getting a sneezing biddy well?

Well it could be nothing. Sometimes sneezing is like a normal sneeze that occurs to us too. In any case keep an eye on them.

Is Terramyacin discontinued??? I gave it to my birds last week to protect them from Swollen head syndrome. The one that i gave to my birds was made by Pfizer. I guess you can get it too then.

Back
Top Bottom