New BYC member introduction

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? First year in the country, raised chicks over spring 2022

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 10

(3) What breeds do you have? That is a big reason I’m here! Trying to figure that out as we got a mixed flock when we purchased chicks online

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Gives me things to build and fulfilling chores to do, not to mention fresh breakfast!!!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Gardening, craft beer brewing, beekeeping, gaming
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. 9-5 kind of job with Samsung, wife of 16 years, 2 kids, 2 dogs, 4 cats, 10 chickens and soon to be a horse

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D. Just searching online trying to figure out what breeds of chickens we have so I can better track egg production.
Welcome to BYC!!

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? First year in the country, raised chicks over spring 2022

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 10

(3) What breeds do you have? That is a big reason I’m here! Trying to figure that out as we got a mixed flock when we purchased chicks online

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Gives me things to build and fulfilling chores to do, not to mention fresh breakfast!!!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Gardening, craft beer brewing, beekeeping, gaming
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. 9-5 kind of job with Samsung, wife of 16 years, 2 kids, 2 dogs, 4 cats, 10 chickens and soon to be a horse

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D. Just searching online trying to figure out what breeds of chickens we have so I can better track egg production.
welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom