NEW BYC Program & Partnership - Sell Your Extra Eggs! April Fools 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like the Powers That Be to come on out and fess up if they got JUST A TEENSY TINY BIT worried when they read poor Jess' posts......

or maybe they just don't like jokes........

What say you, Nifty?

Quote:
.... and the continueing of it as hazing.
hmm.png

Jess K... enjoyed your part better... but was truely concerned for you and your family!

Currently I have six hens laying approx. 35 eggs per week. I have nine more in the brooder who will start laying in the fall.
Their names are;
Miss Henny Penny
Miss Bumble
Miss Snowball
Miss White Chicken
Yo Adrian
Miss Noisy

They are all Americanas and lay green/baige eggs
I would like to be consisered for the program.

OH WOW. I am really glad I came back and read this a second time. I only skimmed it the first time and thought it was a legitimate. I was going to send a link to a friend with a large flock whose husband was just laid off. She sells some of her eggs now, but for less that this offer.

OMG, I would have been so embarrassed. And not in a cute, funny way at all.

Well if you need something like this start a small one up, find a place in your city to start a farmer's market- or join one already existing.

We have one large farmer's market and two weekend markets all spring and fall, and the nice part of summer and winter...

Quote:
I, too, was going to give a call to a young friend of mine... a real live young single mom of 2 who is living in an old farm house, planning her garden and trying to figure out how to put together a coop for some chicks that I plan on giving her this spring. Glad I didn't call or FB her about this... have been trying to get her to get on BYC and am afraid that this would have left a bad taste...

Quote:
Brindlebtch:

You giving the mods WAY too much credit........
wink.png

Jess

Agreed.
roll.png

I do hope the mods were appropriately worried! I thought you had to be a mod because you didn't write like you described yourself, if that makes sense.

And I really truly hoped the mods were a bit worried, if only for a moment. Although I doubt they are going to admit it or allow that even a mod can do things in exceedingly poor taste.

I grovel at your feet and wish I had thought of doing it myself, Jess.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I knew you wouldn't be involved in this. You have too much class and empathy for people.

Last edited:
Quote:
Agreed.
roll.png

I do hope the mods were appropriately worried! I thought you had to be a mod because you didn't write like you described yourself, if that makes sense.

And I really truly hoped the mods were a bit worried, if only for a moment. Although I doubt they are going to admit it or allow that even a mod can do things in exceedingly poor taste.

I grovel at your feet and wish I had thought of doing it myself, Jess.
big_smile.png

Thank you so much, Brindlbtch!

I have to let you know that Nifty Chicken JUST sent me a PM, basically saying he was onto silly little me all along!
smile.png

Guess he's such a good sport, he didn't want to spoil the fun
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom