New Chick Mama from CO!

BatChickCrazy

Chirping
Mar 29, 2016
Windsor, CO
Hi, BYC world! I have scoured this site for the past 2 months and continue to use this site as a great tool for loads of information and advice! I'm so excited to be here! Can't wait to be a a part of this community and hopefully be able to help someone else as many have done for me here!

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Yes BRAND new and still can't believe I have chickens? Whaaaaa???! Our chicks will be 3 weeks old tomorrow.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? We have 6 girls.

(3) What breeds do you have? 1 Buff Orp, 2 Barred Rock, 1 Light Brahma, 1 White Orp, 1 Rhode Island Red

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? I've google searched to educate myself before we decided to bite the bullet... or should I say Pullet (HA HA) and google always brought me here!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I have 3 boys (23, 9, and 8) and just moved from MN to CO. I love to laugh, have a full time career in franchise development and sell makeup on the side. :)

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. OOps, I guess I swapped 5 & 6. I guess my hobbies are #5 as well.

Welcome to Backyard chickens, Chick Mama. Hope you enjoy BYC as much as we do
yesss.gif

welcome-byc.gif

You need to know an unwritten rule to raising chickens...don't bite the pullet! LOL

Back
Top Bottom