Nicho

Chirping
Mar 30, 2023
CT shoreline, USA
IMG_3019.jpeg

IMG_3013.jpeg

IMG_3018.jpeg

IMG_3015.jpeg

Shipped to CT successfully. Heating pack was still warm. Each pullet healthy, alert and content!

One Frizzle Easter Egger, one Green Queen banty, and one Exchequer Leghorn. I’m sure you guys know who’s who! They will be joining my black Australorp/blue Orpington/Dominique crew!

Trying something new- it’s pretty hot in CT right now. I raise my brood in the garage. This season I have their heat source hooked up to an Exo Terra thermostat (the same kind I use for my snakes) to avoid over-heating! It is successfully keeping temp at desired 95 for the first week. Will dial it down 5 next week. If you’re unsure how to safely heat brooders in these hot temps, try it out.

Just wanted to share my excitement with everyone!!! Have a blessed week y’all! 🐣

Congrats! The are adorable, please keep us posted as they grow up, love the EE Frizzle, this is one breed we would like to add to our flock as well.
Who does not love pictures of baby chicks, :love I feel the fever coming over me now, and I'm bad at chicken math too, must hold back until spring!

Congrats! The are adorable, please keep us posted as they grow up, love the EE Frizzle, this is one breed we would like to add to our flock as well.
Who does not love pictures of baby chicks, :love I feel the fever coming over me now, and I'm bad at chicken math too, must hold back until spring!
Will do! The Frizzle is very social and loves being held, which is common for them. Hope this motivates the fever 🥰

Good luck. I got a shipment from them early August. Unfortunately did we loose one within 24 hours and 7 days later another one. The other was just not growing and getting feathers in like the rest of them.
The ones I have now are doing well. My first shipment from them this year was doing well too. They got beautiful chickens. We are planning to sell some of them as pullets.

Enjoy the ckicken grown. They are grown too fast.

Back
Top Bottom