New eggs in the mail!

Cluckingtime

Songster
May 23, 2022
Central Maine
I just received 16 eggs in the mail that I had ordered online and all are intact! How soon should I put them in the bator??? Should I let them rest a couple hours? Such a variety.. I ordered 14, she sent 16 and a surprise silkie egg is one I didn't expect! However, I did expect ayum cemani eggs and didn't receive those so have contacted her.. overall tho am pleased😊 eggs are, black copper Maran x2, Orpington surprise x2, English lavender Orpington I didn't expect, silkie EE, EE x2, WTB x2, Fibro x2, f2 OE x 2, and OE x2... what do you all think????

that sounds like an exciting mix .. the anticipation would be killing me wondering what theyre gonna look like :) ... as far as putting them in the bator, personally id get them pointy side down in an egg carton, warm up the bator and get it stable a few hours and plop em in heheh .

that sounds like an exciting mix .. the anticipation would be killing me wondering what theyre gonna look like :) ... as far as putting them in the bator, personally id get them pointy side down in an egg carton, warm up the bator and get it stable a few hours and plop em in heheh .
Def! The first thing I did was place them pointy side down in a carton.. the were shipped kinda strange and lying down but all arrived intact so fingers crossed! I wanted more colors in my flock and I think I will be getting that lol so exciting! I so hope I get a good hatch rate.. just hatched some of my own eggs.. 15 out of 18 hatched! This is gonna be a great summer 😁

Back
Top Bottom