New From Georgia

My family got chickens in April this year and ducks in June. We currently have 7 chickens and 4 ducks. Out of the seven chooks we have 3 Amberlinks, including the rooster, two ISA Browns, one Smokey Pearl and one Easter Egger. Out of the ducks we have one Appleyard drake, one Cayuga mix, also a drake, one Rouen hen and a Muscovy hen. I love taking care of the birds and interacting with them everyday. I also like gardening, crocheting, drawing, and other crafty things. We have a Chihuahua named Skipper and a tabby cat we haven't named yet. I have been looking at BYC for a while now but decided to join today because i want to be able to interact with the community more.
Welcome & Season's Greetings!

My family got chickens in April this year and ducks in June. We currently have 7 chickens and 4 ducks. Out of the seven chooks we have 3 Amberlinks, including the rooster, two ISA Browns, one Smokey Pearl and one Easter Egger. Out of the ducks we have one Appleyard drake, one Cayuga mix, also a drake, one Rouen hen and a Muscovy hen. I love taking care of the birds and interacting with them everyday. I also like gardening, crocheting, drawing, and other crafty things. We have a Chihuahua named Skipper and a tabby cat we haven't named yet. I have been looking at BYC for a while now but decided to join today because i want to be able to interact with the community more.
Welcome to BYC!! Merry Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom