New from Oklahoma

superjay66

In the Brooder
Dec 14, 2016
Noble OK
Hey gang, We are Jay and Stephanie, new people here from Noble OK. We've been thinking about getting a few hens for years now and this summer we went all out and got a bunch of birds. We've lost a couple along the way but we still have 10 Chickens, 4 Guineafowl, 4 Turkeys and 3 Ducks. They're all pretty young still and none are laying yet but They are a great source of entertainment for us. We've been using this site as a tool to help us get started for a while now and finally decided to join and introduce ourselves.

Last edited:
Hello
frow.gif
and Welcome to BYC!!

So glad you decided to join. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

G’Day from down under superjay66
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy BYC. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

welcome-byc.gif

Hi Jay & Stephanie, nice to have you here! You guys kind of jumped in with both feet, lol...nice assortment of birds!

Hello there, and my warmest welcome to Backyard Chickens! I am so glad you decided to join the community and I do hope you will make yourself at home here! :frow

Hey gang, We are Jay and Stephanie, new people here from Noble OK. We've been thinking about getting a few hens for years now and this summer we went all out and got a bunch of birds. We've lost a couple along the way but we still have 10 Chickens, 4 Guineafowl, 4 Turkeys and 3 Ducks. They're all pretty young still and none are laying yet but They are a great source of entertainment for us. We've been using this site as a tool to help us get started for a while now and finally decided to join and introduce ourselves.
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom