New here - saying hello

Fleabyte

In the Brooder
8 Years
Oct 3, 2011
Tulsa
Hi! I'm Flea. Am I supposed to say hello here? I have five chickens in my backyard in Tulsa, OK. Have had them since mid-May. Sweet things. Looking forward to being an active member!

Sounds great flea. Welcome and yes this is where you introduce and say hello. What kind of chickens do you have. I stayed a month in Tahlequah studying Cherokee law, language, and life. Fun place. Have you ever been? Drove through Tulsa and know a couple people that go there for a dog training club in Schutzhund Sport. That's what we're into with our German Shepherds. Nice to meet you and good luck. Talk to you later.

Angela (dsquawker)

Quote:

Thanks Angela! We love Tallequah, though we usually just drive through to get to the beaches on the Illinois river. My babies are a golden lace Cochin, a Polish rooster (he crowed for the first time this morning and I have to find him a home - very sad), and three mixes, two with fluffy cheeks. Our fur babies are Aussie/German shepherd mixes. We have friends in town with border collies. They're heavily into agility training. Life is good!

welcome-byc.gif
from Texas

Back
Top Bottom