New here!

ChickenFeather

Hatching
11 Years
Nov 16, 2008
Hi! You can call me Chicken, or Feather, or just ChickenFeather.
I actually don't have any pet chickens, but I think they are such awesome animals. I'd love to have a chicken when I get older, but I bet I could convince my mom sooner or later when we move. (Who knows how long that will be!) For now I will satisfy my chicken needs by roaming the boards here.

But to give a little more information on myself...
I live in the United States (Texas), and I am in middle school. I have eleven cats, two dogs, four rats, and several fish. I have had lizards, birds, and various bugs. I want just about any animal there is, but a more rational want are some chickens and probably two goats.
smile.png

welcome-byc.gif

There are lots of other young people on these boards, so don't feel like you're alone being young and wanting some chickens. You ought to spend a while in the BYC chat room; at this time of night, many of the other middle and high school-aged kids usually hang out there.
smile.png

Welcome!

Your grammar and use of punctuation are exceptional for a middle schooler. If I could only get my two boys to write like that... I had to help the oldest today with an essay on a college application. He's a smart kid, but reading that essay you'd think English was a second language for him...

Thanks for all the welcomes, guys!

Mac in Abilene - Thank you!
smile.png
I'm a bit of a grammar nerd; I can't stand to not write things out properly. That's why I have a phone with a full keyboard.
tongue.png

lol... welcome,

I am sure your mum would let you develop your dreams one day, and you already have a lot of pets, maybe you can show her from this site that you would be a producing food for the family with chickens and goats.

Good luck to you.

Jena.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom