LotteMay

In the Brooder
Jan 25, 2019
Hello,

I have 6 chickens that need re homing! I worked in a school last year and took them as they were nearly dying! I’ve had them nearly a year at home now, but my sister can’t stand them, and somehow there seems to be mites everywhere.. not just in there pen and coop but in our home! (Even though they never come in)
I’ve cleaned the coop/pen and done everything I can to get rid of them, but it’s a struggle! My mum, dad and myself love them, but looking after them is becoming hard.. as they’re a year old they are still laying eggs, we get 4 a day but that depends on which chickens lays.. they have been looked after and well cared for.. and very spoilt!

Hello,

I have 6 chickens that need re homing! I worked in a school last year and took them as they were nearly dying! I’ve had them nearly a year at home now, but my sister can’t stand them, and somehow there seems to be mites everywhere.. not just in there pen and coop but in our home! (Even though they never come in)
I’ve cleaned the coop/pen and done everything I can to get rid of them, but it’s a struggle! My mum, dad and myself love them, but looking after them is becoming hard.. as they’re a year old they are still laying eggs, we get 4 a day but that depends on which chickens lays.. they have been looked after and well cared for.. and very spoilt!

Where do you live?

Back
Top Bottom