New Incubator

you can go to the gqf website and download the instructions for the 1502 and they have a section on how to do it. I left mine alone because it seemed to much trouble to disable it when I could just put it in the garage and sleep well at night.

You really don't have to take any thing a part, unless it is VERY nasty inside, but I recommend getting 1/2 water 1/2 white vinegar in a spray bottle, and mist the inside of the incubator and wipe down the moisture after about 3 minutes. If the smell it very strong, get another water bottle, or a damp rag of just water, and wipe the incubator to take away the vinegar that's left behind.

Well I guess im lucky because I have it all set-up at my house and the beep is very low and you can barely hear it so thats good. The inside is nice and clean so I will probly just doing the spray with the mist bottle. I got the clear door the regular door and 16 quail racks to and the manual from her so I think I got a really good deal. Just waiting on GQF to ship my chicken trays so I can start hatching some chicken!

Thanks,
Tony

That sounds like a plan, I want a GQF cabinet incubator so badly, but for now I am having to worry about paying for other things. I wish I could get an automatic turning redwood incubator.

Yeah this was a steal for the price I got it for. I had given up on hathcing cause my rates were so low in a little giant. But I got lucky and found this lady selling it on craigslist so lucky me now I have a cabinet incubator.

Thanks,
Tony

Back
Top Bottom